St. Patrick’s Day is coming quicker than you know it! Are you ready to celebrate the luck of the Irish on March 17th? If you need some green and gold tips, check out some of the events I found below!
2022 Dallas St. Patrick’s Parade and Festival
After a two-year hiatus, the Dallas St. Patrick’s Parade and Festival returns for its 41st celebration on March 12th! The Grand Marshal will be Dirk Nowitzki, a retired Dallas Maverick. The parade begins at 11 am on Greenville Avenue at Blackwell Street and will end at SMU Boulevard and Central Expressway. The festival will be from 9 am to 3 pm, and the concert grounds at Energy Square from 10 am to until 5 pm. This is the largest St. Patrick’s Day event in the Southwest, with over 125,000 people each year! So plan ahead and stay safe. Check out the Facebook page here and website here for more information.
Bar Crawls for St. Patrick’s Day
It’s not a true St. Paddy’s Day celebration without some drinking! Here are some of the bar crawls around Dallas and by date (it’s a lot, so choose wisely!):
- 2022 Dallas St. Patrick’s Day Bar Crawl from 12 pm – 6 pm with $12-$20/ticket
- 7th Annual Day Ja Vu St. Patrick’s Day Party @ Clutch with free admission until 5 pm or $10/ticket
- Dallas Luck Of The Irish St Patrick’s Day Weekend Bar Crawl from 1 pm to 9 pm with $15.99/ticket
- St. Paddy’s Shenanigans Bar Crawl – Dallas from 11 am to 10 pm with $15-$20/ticket
- Greenville Ave St Patrick’s Parade After Party from 10 am to 12 am
- Dallas St. Patrick’s Day Pub Crawl & Block Party from 3 pm – 2 am with $19-$24/ticket
- Official St Patrick’s Day Bar Crawl Dallas from 5 pm to 11 pm with a $15.99 ticket
- St. Patrick’s Day Bar Crawl – Dallas from 4 pm to 11 pm with $15-$20/ticket
- “Pot of Gold” St. Patrick’s Day at Leather Apron from 5 pm to 7 pm
- The Statler Presents Dublin Downtown Featuring Emerald City Band from 8 pm to 11:30 pm with a $19.99 general admission ticket
- St. Patrick’s Day Infused Dinner and Music! From 7 pm to 11 pm with $90/ticket
- The 5th Annual Lucky’s St. Patrick’s Day Crawl from 4 pm to 12 am with $20-$25/ticket
Eat and Drink Green on St. Patrick’s Day
Check out these St. Patrick’s Day food and drink specials:
- Green Beer
- Jameson Irish Whiskey Sidecar for $3
- Irish Slammers
- Glasses of Guinness
The Celt has a St. Patrick’s Day pop-up experience with delicious cocktails and an exclusive whiskey tasting.
Hotel Drover is also offering festive green beers and cocktails.
J. Rae’s Dallas is making cookie decorating green with their St. Patrick’s Day-themed cookie decorating kits. Each kit is $35 and includes 9 cookies, 3 bags of icing, and decorative sprinkle packets.
Plucker’s will have a pregame for the Parade with neon green cocktails and green beer with live music and a DJ. They even have wings in flavorful and themed sauces like Baker’s Gold and Goldrush.
Until March 17th, Son of a Butcher is offering a festive shake and burger.
- Festival Shamrock shake made with mint ice cream, icing, whipped cream, Lucky Charms, marshmallows, and sprinkles
- Irishman slider: a Wagyu slider topped with peppered bacon, sharp Irish cheddar, Irish stout aioli, and caramelized onion
With all these events and festivities, it’s hard not to feel the luck in the air! If you’re feeling lucky in real estate, reach out to me anytime at (214) 425-1007 or email@example.com.